Justice for Children Trust (JCT) is a non-profit making organization, which was founded in 2002 by a group of registered lawyers to provide free legal services to minors in civil and criminal cases.
Justice for Children trust was established in 2002.
The provision of free legal services to children in difficult circumstances in Zimbabwe.
- To provide free legal services to minors in civil and criminal matters
- To educate the society on children’s laws
- To raise awareness about JCT and its activities
- To research, document and publish findings on children’s legal issues
- To lobby and advocate for legal and policy reform on matters affecting children
Go to their website to find out more.
Advocacy; Children/Youth; HIV/AIDS; Human Rights; Legal; Peer Education